AECS Maaruti College of Nursing – Bangalore
- The program prepares nurses for leadership position in nursing and other health fields who can function as specialists nurse practitioners,consultants ,educators ,administrators and investigators in a wide variety of professional setting in meeting the national priorities and the changing needs of the society.
- The program prepares nursing graduates who are professionally equipped,creative, self directed and socially motivated to effectively meet with the needs of the social change.
- The program encourages accountability and commitment to life long learning which fosters improvement of quality care.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- increase cognitive ,affective and psychomotor competencies and able to utilize the potentials for effective nursing performance.
- utilize the concepts and theories for the assessment, planning and intervention in meeting the self care needs of an individual for the attainment of fullest potentials in the field of specialty.
- practice independently as a nurse specialist.
- function effectively as nurse educators and administrators.
- interpret the health related research.
- plan and initiate change in the health care system.
- exhibit leadership qualities for the advancement of practice of professional nursing.
- shows interest in lifelong learning for personal and professional advancement.
- 2 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
- 1.Medical-Surgical Nursing – 5 seats
- 2. Pediatric Nursing – 5 seats
- 3. Community Health Nursing – 5 seats
- 4. Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing – 5 seats
- 5. Psychiatric Nursing – 5 seats
Mode of Admission
- Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
- Hostel facilities are available for Girls only.
- Passed in BSc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Certificate BSc Nursing of RGUHS or any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55% aggregate marks. In respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST, the aggregate marks obtained be not less than 50% instead of 55% as above.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. (This applies to only the candidates who have passed from other universities).
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Age limit for General Category, it is 48 years and for SC/ST candidates is 50 years at the time of admission.
- The curriculum is based on the syllabus prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
MSc Medical Surgical NursingNeurosciences Nursing
- Neurosciences Nursing
- Cardiothoracic Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Urology / Nephrology Nursing
MSc Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
MSc Pediatric Nursing
MSc Psychiatric Nursing
MSc Community Health Nursing
|Advanced Nursing Practice||150||200|
|Nursing Research and Statistics||150||100|
|M.Sc. Nursing||2 Years||Clinical Speciality – I||150||650|
|Nursing Research (Dissertation)||300|
|Clinical Specialty – II||150||960|