Department of Periodontics and Implantology
Lingual orthodontics- when a patient doesn’t wish for a braces smile.
- Self-ligating systems- with slightly less pain and less time and less treatment time at every visit being some of their advantages.
- Some of the self-ligating systems that we use regularly include-Damon system, selfy, smart clip etc.
- We also practice invisalign- a removable clear aligner, which stands first in its non-metallic esthetic preference.
- In growing children to bring about skeletal correction we use myofunctional appliances.
- In the end stages of growth and highly non-co-operative kids we do use fixed functional appliances.
- A recent appliance Advance Sync 2
- Removable appliances- to correct minor malocclusions.
We take time and make a point to ask specific needs in the smile for each patient as perception of smile may vary from person to person which helps us to disperse patients with a happy smile from within and a good smile that they deserve. We prioritize not only providing a bright smile, we also take care of patients’ health by maintaining the best sterilization possible.
- Scaling, root planing and polishing.
- Gingivectomy and gingivoplasty.
- Periodontal flap surgeries.
- Respective osseous surgeries.
- Regenerative surgeries.
- Periodontal plastic and esthetic surgeries including Depigmentation, root coverage procedures, frenectomies, crown lengthening and other procedures.
- Oral Implantology.
- LASER surgery.
Specialized equipments available in the department:
- Equipment related to placement of dental implants.
- Piezosurgery unit