AECS Maaruti College of Nursing – Bangalore
BASIC BSC NURSING AND POST BASIC BSC NURSING
- The faculty of AECS Maaruti College Of nursing believe that, we have responsibility to the student and to society, to make provision in the program for the development of the student as an individual, a citizen as well as a nurse.
- Education as a lifelong learning process. It seeks to render appropriate behavioral changes in students in order to facilitate their development, which assists them to live personally satisfied and socially useful lives.
- Nursing is an integral part of the health care delivery system and share responsibility in collaboration with other allied health professions for the attainment of optimal health for all members of the society.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- apply a broad concept of the fundamental principles of nursing care based on sound knowledge and satisfactory levels of skill in providing care to people of all ages in community or institutional setting.
- understand of the application of principles from the physical biological and social sciences for assessing the health status.
- investigate health care problems systematically.
- work collaboratively with members of allied disciplines towards attaining optimum health for all members of the society.
- understand the basic principles of administration of nursing service.
- understand the human behavior and appreciate effective interpersonal relationship with individuals families and groups.
- assume responsibility for continuing learning.
- appreciate professional attitudes necessary for leadership roles in nursing.
- appreciate social and ethical obligations to society
Programme Duration: 4 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
Intake : 60
Mode of Admission : Direct Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
- Hostel facilities are available for Girls only.
- Pass in PUC / PDC (10+2) or passed any other examination conducted by boards/councils/Intermediate Education established by state Govt./Central Govt. with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optional subjects.
- Passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Completes 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- The curriculum is based on the syllabus prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
|Nursing foundation||265 + 200 (Lab)||450|
|Introduction to Computers||45|
|Hindi / Regional Language||30|
|Medical Surgical nursing (Adult including Geriatrics) – I||210||720|
|Community Health Nursing – I||90||135|
|Communication and Educational Technique||60 + 30 (Lab)||450|
|B. Sc. Nursing||4 years|
|Medical Surgical nursing (Adult including Geriatrics) – II||120||270|
|Child Health Nursing||90||270|
|Mental Health Nursing||90||270|
|Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing||90||180|
|Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing||180|
|Community Health Nursing – II||90||135|
|Nursing research and Statistics||45||270|
|Management of Nursing services and Education||60 + 30 (Lab)|
|Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing||240|
|Community health nursing II||195|
|Medical Surgical nursing (Adult including Geriatrics)||430|
|Child Health Nursing||145|
|Mental Health Nursing||95|