AECS Maaruti College of Nursing – Bangalore
Programme Duration: 2 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
Intake:30 (All Management Seats)
Mode of Admission:Direct
Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
Hostel facilities are available for Girls only.
- Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Be a registered nurse.
- have passed pre university examination in arts/science/commerce conducted by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Have working knowledge of English.
- Be medically fit.
- Have good personal and professional record.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- The age limit is 45years.
The curriculum is based on the syllabus prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
|Nutrition and Dietetics||30||15|
|Biochemistry and Biophysics||60|
|Child Health Nursing||60||240|
|Medical and Surgical Nursing||90||270|
|PBBSc. Nursing||2 Years|
|Community Health Nursing||60||240|
|Mental Health Nursing||60||240|
|Introduction to Nursing Education||60||75|
|Introduction to Nursing Administration||60||180|
|Introduction to Nursing Research and Statistics||45||120|